Copyright Licences

The University's copyright licences subscriptions

The following licence subscriptions were administered for the University by the GLAM secretariat but are now administered through the Bodleian Libraries.

  • Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) (SSO protected)
  • Educational Recording Agency (SSO protected)
  • Open University Off-Air Recording Licence (SSO protected)

This content is currently hosted on the UAS Website and can, pending web redevelopment, be found here.

For enquiries relating to licence subscriptions and related procedures, including the submission of reports of scanning put on the VLE, please contact the University's Licence Co-ordinator, James Shaw.

Members of staff in the Bodleian Libraries should, in the first instance, contact the Document Delivery Service Librarian, James Shaw and for information about the application of copyright law, contact the copyright team at the Bodleian Libraries.



Digital photography at the Bodleian Library and child using mobile device at the Ashmolean Museum
List of site pages