Application & Fees
The application process is competitive. A panel of faculty members consider applications based on the potential of applicants to contribute to OCL, share knowledge and expertise, and provide peer support - all core to the programme's success.
To apply for OCL please follow the steps below:
- When applications are open, submit your details to download the application form.
- Submit the application form and your CV via email before the deadline
- Ensure a Supporting Reference has been submitted on your behalf (full instructions are included on the application form)
- Await our response whilst applications are reviewed by the faculty panel
- On confirmation of your place, pay course fees and receive programme details
In their submission applicants should demonstrate how they aspire to be innovative and entrepreneurial and their desire to have an impact on their organisation and the broader cultural sector.
If you have any questions or would like advice on the application process please contact Emma Thomas, OCL Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.