Application & Fees
The application process is competitive. A panel of faculty members consider applications based on the potential of applicants to contribute to OCL, share knowledge and expertise, and provide peer support - all core to the programme's success.
Once you are ready to apply, follow the steps below:
- Request an application form using the form below
- Submit the application form and your CV via email
- Ensure a Supporting Reference has been submitted on your behalf (instructions on the application form)
- Await our response whilst applications are reviewed by the faculty panel
- On confirmation of your place, pay course fees and receive programme details
In their submission applicants should demonstrate how they aspire to be innovative and enterpreneurial and their desire to have an impact on their organisation and the broader cultural sector.
If you have any questions or would like advice on the application process please contact Lucy Shaw, OCL Programme Director at email@example.com or Emma Thomas, OCL Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.