Applications for the 2020 Oxford Cultural Leaders programme are now open.
The programme will run from Sunday 22 to Friday 27 March 2020.
Each year we look to bring together a programme cohort of approximately 24 people, who have the capacity to lead significant change, and whose organisation is ready to evolve. You should aspire to be innovative and entrepreneurial, and have a strong desire to have an impact on your organisation and the broader cultural sector.
Recruitment is via a competitive process, with a panel of faculty members carefully considering applications based on what they can contribute to the programme, as sharing knowledge and expertise, and providing peer consultancy and support are core to the programme's success.
Applications are made via this website and ask for:
- details of your current and recent roles, as well as the size and scope of the organisations you have worked in
- your thoughts on your expectations of the programme, as well as the knowledge, passion and experience you think you can bring which will further enrich the experience for other participants
- a reference from an individual who can speak to both your suitability for the programme and what it will mean for your organisation
Successful applicants will be able to take up their places following payment of the course fees.
There is a tiered fee system in place:
Not for profit ogranisations
- 1-10 employees - £2,850
- 10-150 employees - £3,450
- 150+ employees - £3,950
For profit organisations
- 1-10 employees - £3,450
- 10-150 employees - £3,950
- 150+ employees - £4,550
Participants (both Home/EU and International) contribute the fee as listed above; the fee is inclusive of taxation and includes the cost of all tuition, accommodation, breakfast, lunch and supper (with the exception of one evening when participants are able to explore Oxford and its many restaurants and pubs).