Costs can be variable and may require additional project funding:
- Trail printing costs – can be significant for busy museums
- Staffing, e.g. public engagement, digital teams – may be in-kind costs. See section on How much will the PER activity cost? in the GLAM PER Toolkit for further details
- Design work beyond that already provided by GLAM institution
- Press release & additional marketing support (if required – may be covered via regular GLAM channels)
- Evaluation costs, e.g. Public Engagement with Research (PER) Evaluation Officer time for analysis
- Digital production costs (for online tours/trails) – see the Online engagement section of the GLAM PER Toolkit for further details
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and that these type of activities may incur costs not listed here.
Please contact the relevant team to discuss costs as soon as possible.